Gold Geometric Invitation Templates – Editable .Docx
In the last update or post, I’ve shared a few of template designs, some of them were made or requested by my acquaintances (Pastel Floral & Purple Roses) and yup, there must be some modification, so it won’t be the same as the original design. So, what’s in today’s article? What do we have here? It’s a little bit similar to previous design but it has slightly different setups, which has “unique” Geometric Pattern.
There are few design elements that will make your design stand out: bright color, extraordinary concept, or a bold pattern. Patterns add visual interest. Whether you have a natural floral as one of the element that you’re going to use, adding Geometric Pattern will boost everything and drawing attention. Let’s have a look at these, and you will get the idea of what I said in above,
Each card has unique bold pattern in form of Modern Geometric Frame, you will get a plenty of options for that. It was covered up with Gold Foil Texture, so it will match with the Canvas Style Texture, which is on its back (Background layer). At upper and lower part of the frame, you will get it decorated with gorgeous Watercolor Floral.
The wording sample is editable, you can change and replace it easily with your own text through Microsoft Word 2007 or above, I’ve wrote the instruction in down below, along with How to download our template, so make sure you’re going to check it out.
- Above this instruction you would see the download button (Above).
- Once you clicked that, It will open Google-Drive’s download page.
- Then, click download or the drop-down arrow.
- Tap Enter on your keyboard to start the download process.
How it works
- You need to insert to edit the file (Template), and insert all information about your upcoming party with Microsoft word.
- Find some information about which printing paper is the best for you, and how much does it cost to print, let’s say, for 50 invitees, and so forth.
- I would recommend you to use or pick Card-stock paper. This is one of the best paper that I have ever use.
- Of course, it’s a bit pricey than the other ones, but you will get a far, far, better result and premium looking finishes than the rest.