It’s time for another party round-up! This time we’ve put together some stunning designs to rock your party invitation card. By the way, good to see you again, everyone. This article will share these following items, which are free and editable with Microsoft Word 2007 or above. So, please have a look at these,
A bride carrying flowers has its roots since the good old-days. Traced back to Ancient Rome, brides carried or wore flower garlands, believing that flowers signify new beginnings, fidelity and hope of fertility. Flowers became a part of wedding ceremonies because of this romantic association and this Pastel Floral will complete some of the puzzles of your upcoming Wedding event.
Today’s template features Modern, Floral & Soft Color finishes from Pastel palette. Your future-card will have portrait orientation, and to support both Modern which commonly associated with Minimal design, I decided to draw a simple, Circle shaped text-box for your party information or wording.
On the top left and bottom right, the card will be decorated with gorgeous sets of Flower in Watercolor style and Soft Pastel finished. From Roses to the exotic, Hawaiian Hibiscus, you can get it for free. The download instruction was already written and placed down below.
Here is the download instruction
- Do you see the download button (Above)? click your left mouse button on that and wait until your browser open Google Drive page.
- Once you have landed on Google Drive page, you will see “Download”, click that and locate the destination folder or just leave it as it is.
- Tap Enter or click Save and the download process will be automatically started.
- Please note that the file has Rar format, so check the file and you need to open it with Rar file opener (WinRar or 7Zip). After that, install all provided fonts inside the Fonts
How It Works
- You need to open the Rar file with WinRar or sort of, and open the Fonts folder and install all fonts.
- To edit the template you’d like to use, you need Ms. Word 2007 or above. if you already had that installed in your device, now you’re good to go.
- Print the template on 5×7 cardstock paper. 80-110lbs would be fine, don’t go beyond that.