Purple Rose Invitation Templates – Editable With MS Word
Ever since the beginning of Valentine celebration, roses are the main element that can’t be separated from Valentine’s Day, and with overall good reason. In general, rose represents romance, love, beauty and perfection. It is sometimes said that dark purple roses associate with royalty. Those are the least part of thousands meaning behind each roses.
With that being said, Purple Roses are the latest inspiration in our design board, and today, you’re going to see our own version, and I’m pretty sure that most of you will be falling in love with the entire looks of these following six invitation card design. Great for various events, from Birthday party for your little boy or girl, to something more “momentous” like your Wedding event.
This template was unique, it has beautiful background design, it consists of two main layer, first layer is Rustic Paper combined with slight Blush Pink brush-stroke, and the second one is, White marble style background. Each templates will be packed with Gold Frame or Text Frame, and what’s in between of that frames? I’ve wrote a sample of how your wording or party information will be displayed, you can replace it with your own text, because our template is editable with Microsoft Word, and it will be much easier for you to do that.
In addition, the main element of today’s article; the Purple Tinted Roses, those roses will be placed on the top-left and bottom-right of the card. It comes in Pastel color, so everyone who is watching it will find it mesmerizing by how it looks.
How It Works
- Firstly, click the download link above (Blue-Highlighted text).
- Wait for a second, and you’re going to see Google drive.
- Click the “Red” download button, and locate the destination folder.
- Tap “enter” or click save, and the download process will begin shortly.
B. Read this (Important)
- All files were archived into Rar file, so extract it first (Using Winrar/7zip).
- Install all fonts, and open the file/template with Ms. Word.
- To insert new text-box, go to Insert > Text-Box > Simple Text Box
- If you done with the customization, you need to prepare and buy some printing paper, my best recommendation is either Card-stock or Cotton paper.
- To print the template, go to File > Print > Set all the Printing Options > Enter.