Did you see my recent posts? If you haven’t checked it, you can check it out by clicking this link, Modern Floral and Watercolor Peony invitation card. Okay, that’s the knick-knacks for today’s article, so, what will you get? Please have a look at these,
For my audiences who have been part of this site for so long, you might have known that how much loves I’ve put into Floral or Botanical themed invitation card. Not just for Wedding, I also have made many of them for Birthday, Baby Shower, and even for Housewarming party. In this article, you will get my latest design, which was relatively new for me.
Botanical Branches. This template offers stunning invitation card design, you also have six options to choose and yup, all of them are free. Each templates will be presented with Canvas or White Marble style background, and also packed with stunning Black & White Flower Silhouettes.
For me, personally, it’s pretty obvious that this one becomes one my favorite template design for October’s list. From Cherry Blossom to gorgeous Hawaiian Hibiscus silhouettes.
How it works?
- Download the file (Template)
- Click the download button, above this instructions.
- Then click download once more and tap Enter to start.
- Edit the template and insert your party information.
Meanwhile, if you have finished the editing session, the next step would be getting some supplies, especially Printing Paper that you’re going to use. We have got some information for you, here they are:
- Standard A4 Paper: Cheapest option, and easy-to-find but has bad durability.
- Cardstock paper: This paper is mostly known to be used for Wedding or such related events. More expensive than the other types, it has luxury quality, and comes in plenty of options (Texture, Thickness, and so forth).
Take your time, and carefully decide which one is the best for you. If you need the best all-rounder that would be card-stock paper, it’s pretty obvious, by the way. Please kindly note that the main focus of invitation card is delivering the message to your guests, not delivering sort of gift. So, you can equally distribute the rest of your budget to other stuffs.