Watercolor Tulips Invitation Templates – Editable With MS Word
In Autumn, it marks the transition from summer to winter, we can feel the duration of daylight becomes noticeably shorter and the temperature cools considerably. Well, autumn, is the perfect time to plant and bloom many flowers, especially Tulips and other spring bloomer.
For this article, I’d like to show you a few of template designs, that is going to be perfect for your party, especially if you want to do it in this Autumn/Fall. This bright Tulip party theme will suit perfectly, for Wedding? it’s great! Baby Shower? Wow, you must have good taste! Anyway, let’s have a look at these ones…
On each templates, you will be presented with Beautiful, 5×7 portrait orientation card, covered with Canvas texture and painted in White (5% darker), to give a nice, elegant vibes to your card. For the “Tulips”, you also got two different options for that, and you can even replace or move it, if you think that’s a little bit too much. For the wording, I’ve made that one for you, it was arranged perfectly, and you can directly replace and type your own text or information, because it’s editable with Microsoft Word, and sure you can do that with ease.
How to Download
- You need to gain access to our Google drive account, so you need to click the download button (Above).
- Once you clicked that, you will be directed to Google drive page, don’t worry, it’s 100% safe from virus.
- If your browser had already opened that page, Download > press/tap Enter to start the download process.
These following guides will help you, once the download is finished.
- Unpack the file, you can use any Rar file opener. Once you done, open the Fonts folder and install everything inside that folder (Fonts).
- Now you can choose and edit the template you’d like to use with Microsoft Word. It requires Ms. Word 2007 or above.
- If you have added your party information into the template, don’t forget to save it. Print it on 5×7 Card-stock paper for best result.