If you’re looking for some of the best watercolor flower in free editable pdf invitation ideas for beginners, you’ve come to the right place. Watercolor painting is a great creative outlet. If you’re new to watercolor, here are a few of my favorite ideas to help you get a good start Make sure you use high-quality paint, paper, and ink to get the best result.
This project doesn’t require a ton of supplies either- just paper and ink. It’s so fun to do, and would be an excellent project for kids as well!
I’ve been working with watercolors for almost three years, so I frequently forget that what appears obvious to me isn’t for beginners. I wanted to take my time explaining each details of what’s in today’s collection. If you’re new to this, I want it to be enjoyable and less intimidating.
Okay, let’s begin with the beautiful little details that this collection had for you. First thing first, both you, family and guests will be delighted with gorgeous set of watercolor flower bouquets adorning each sides of the card. It consists of enchanting white garden roses and foliage. As the main focus of invitation card to have a great spotlight to display your party information, I did make a perfect place for you to have all of your party details fitted in perfectly inside a gleaming metallic gold text frame.
Follow this instruction to download our templates
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You are going to see Google Drive Page in seconds and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
Mix & Match Tips (Tabletop Décor)
- Add cascading crystal accents to white and soft pink for a look of elegant romance. Floating and taper candles illuminate the display to dazzling effect.
- For a contemporary twist, submerge the flowers in stylish cylinder vases complemented by petite arrangements of white roses.
- Colors such as French blue, gold, and ivory pair wonderfully the white and pink blossom to create light and dreamy color scheme.