Have you ever wanted to create something beautifully rich and moody to design your own invitation card? And giving up already because you don’t have any experience in graphic design?? Hmm. Gladly, this is your chance to not just hand it to printing shop, by using these template design, it allows you to be more creative and give you freedom to create your own finished piece.
Each elements in this card has been individually gathered and made with patient using Microsoft Word, so despite it’s free, our template is editable with Ms. Word. Anyway, let’s have a look at these, everyone.
This six sets of invitation card were inspired by floral paintings that I saw it on Instagram. I love the deep “meaning” of each designs and colors of this set. Your card will get “two-tone” style; on top of the main layer, I decided to add another layer of White rectangle. That rectangle stripe is the place where you can write your party information, and it will be surrounded with many beautiful flowers, such as Watercolor Peonies, Magnolias, Roses, and etc.
Since it’s editable with Microsoft Word, and free to download. Please read our beginner’s guides in down below, it will be very helpful for you, at least you already have a small preparation to kick a good start.
DOWNLOAD VINTAGE FLORAL TEMPLATES HERE
- First thing first, click the download button (Above) which will lead you to our Google Drive storage).
- Wait for a second, and you’re going to see Google drive.
- Click download (button), and locate the destination folder.
- Tap “enter” or click save, and the download process will begin shortly.
- Check the file (if the process is done), install all fonts and open the template with Ms. Word 2007 or later.
- If you done with the customization, you need to prepare and go get some printing paper, my best recommendation is either Card-stock or Cotton paper.
- To print the template, go to File > Print > Set all the Printing Options (such as how many copies, the orientation, and so on) > Enter.
- Deliver the invites to your guests (For me, it’d be great if you are able to hand it at least one week prior the day of the event).
Leave a Reply