To help you create your first invitation card, not from scratch, but surely have packed with bunch of beautiful things, we’ve put together a simple guide for you and a few of template designs, so you can make it in just a few minutes. So, let’s get started.
What should I do first?
First thing first, you need to design how your invitation will look like, and it’s not that easy, especially for beginner or if you’re not a tech savvy, it will only give you another sets of headache. Here are a couple of examples,
Vintage Floral. It’s perfect for any occasions, from Birthday Party to momentous event like Wedding and Engagement party. It will remind you with the Classic Wedding events in 80’s to 90’s, and you can tell that through the “Rustic” finished on its background layer.
On the top left, you will get the place for you to write your Initial, and not only that, you also got beautiful, custom Floral/Flower Wreath at the center of the card, where you can write yours and your partner’s name with gorgeous and elegant typefaces. The entire card is almost editable, all you need is Microsoft Word 2007 or above, and you’re good to go.
How to Download
- Click the provided download button (Above).
- It will open Google-Drive’s download page.
- Then, click download or the drop-down arrow.
- Tap Enter on your keyboard to start the download process.
- Unpack the file and install all provided fonts.
- Insert your party information into the template with Microsoft Word 2007 or above. All texts were written inside a feature from Ms. Word called Text-Box, so you can either replace the text inside the pre-existing Text-Box, or create a new one.
- If you done with the editing, check your printer device, and if everything runs smoothly, you can get some supplies, especially Printing paper.
- For me, card-stock paper is the best one you can get on the market, if you decided to do it at home, it’d be better for you to take 80-110lbs paper, don’t go beyond that limit, unless you hire services from local printing shop.