Summer Garden Wedding Invitation Templates – Editable With MS Word
There are hundreds of flower types in our world. For example, daisy, carnation, rose, magnolia and poppy, those are the smallest parts of wide varieties that flower has. While we’re talking about this specific topic, do you know that each flowers have great symbolism? Yup, that’s telling how great this thing is.
Let’s pick Roses as an example, despite the fact that Roses are great symbol of Love and Romance, it also depicts gratitude, grace, admiration, and joy. Thus, make it perfect for Valentine celebration and Wedding event. Based on that reason, this following invitation card templates got the inspiration, and we proudly present it to you in today’s article, Summer Garden Wedding invitation card.
This template was inspired by the good old days. So, it has kind of vintage looks, and you can tell that by seeing how the stripe at the center of the card was made for. Those are the place for you to put your party information in style. Surrounding with gorgeous flowers, not just one! But there are six different styles are waiting to be picked by you. It’s easy to download and customize, because we provide you a great way to download the file through our Google drive storage, and for the customization, since it comes in Docx file, it’s editable with Ms. Word.
- You will see the download button in above.
- That’s the link to our Google drive page, click that and you would see the template was archived in Rar file.
- It’s 100% safe from virus. Anyway, click download or the drop-down arrow.
- Tap Enter on your keyboard to start the download process.
3 Things you need to do
- You need to extract/unpack our file with any Rar file opener, then go to Fonts folder, there will be files in OTF or TTF format, you need to install it.
- How to install the font?
- Left click your mouse button twice on each fonts in there.
- Then you’re going to see, a mini pop up page, with Install button on the left ribbon.
- Click Install, wait for a second and close it.
- Edit and insert your information with Microsoft Word.