Many brides-to-be or young parent planning their special celebration (e.g. wedding ceremony and baby shower party for the mom-to-be) often puzzle over what to pick. Today I’d like to share a few invitation ideas that I’ve found and that excited me with their style and cuteness!
Get ready to join the Greenery trends! Get inspired, brides!
Super popular option for any occasion because you can feel its artistic and modern looks. Just add this to your favorite and go! A beautiful Greenery and Apricot Leaves are super trendy now, and with the help of stunning combination of watercolor brushstrokes and glitter gold. So why not rock it at your party?
The striking greenery leaves aren’t the only things here to strike everyone, because I gave you an awesome combo of minimalist gold frame and elegant script! You can also highlight this following items to your party.
- Matching colored Balloons, Confetti, etc.
- Blush Pink Garland and dress/gown for your daughter
- Birthday cake. If you want me to buy some, I’d buy this Beautiful buttercream rose & fondant ruffle cake adorned with a shimmery fondant topper.
The following instruction will show you how to download and open the template. Here they are:
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You are going to see Google Drive Page in seconds and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
For printing material, you can get some information from Google. Carefully think which paper material that suit your best, either Cardstock or Linen or even Kraft paper. Most paper has various kinds of colors, textures, as well as thicknesses. The universal standard for printing-sizes is 5×7 inches.