Romantic Spring Invitation Templates – Editable .Docx
Seeing stars at Night reminds me, a cute memory from past, when Spring began and my husband told me that he didn’t see me as a friend but … You know what I mean, right? Ha-ha. Yup, it sounds cringey that somehow, I barely stand with it, but in other hand, I feel proud to have him with no-fear and able to maintain his promises until now.
Anyway, Spring has a lots of things that could be the perfect timing to do whatever we’ve ever dreamed of, such as hosting Wedding Anniversary or Birthday Celebration to/with our loved ones. These following templates will make your day for sure, as it was decorated with bunch of unique and stunning elements.
Romantic Spring, this template offers six well-designed card, the main layer is on its back, I decided to fill it up with kind of soft and neutral color, so other elements such as “Floral” won’t dismiss caused by the low-contrast from Soft color. On top of them, you will get “Floral” elements, each templates will have their own unique “Floral” elements, such as Roses and Magnolias.
To download our files, please follow this guide
- Firstly, click the download link above (Blue-Highlighted text).
- Wait for a second, and you’re going to see Google drive.
- Click the “Red” download button, and locate the destination folder.
- Tap “enter” or click save, and the download process will begin shortly.
Basic Guide to Insert Text
- All files were archived into Rar file, so extract it first (Using Winrar/7zip).
- Install all fonts, and open the file/template with Ms. Word.
- There are two main ways to insert text
- Replacing text inside the pre-existing text-boxes.
- Add new Text Box and type your text.
- To insert new text-box, go to Insert > Text-Box > Simple Text Box > Type your text.
- Once everything is finished, you can print the file or template on Card-stock paper, the reason is pretty simple, because this paper is famously known to be used for occasions, such as Wedding, Bridal Shower, Birthday, and various Formal events.