Get out your picnic blankets and give your next outdoor summer gathering a little something special with simple picnic party ideas that’ll make you the envy of the neighborhood. We found and created some incredible invitation ideas based on one of the cutest creatures. The best part? You don’t have to be a skilled party invitation card designer to pull them off. Scroll down to get inspired.
Winnie The Pooh Picnic Party Invitation Ideas:
While nothing screams picnic more than greenery and some pastel hues there are plenty of other creative and artistic ways to add flair to your toddler’s gathering. See how to stun your guests from the get-go.
This collection could be definitely something that’s totally unexpected for your guests. Could you imagine that you’re showcasing your party in such lovely presentation, with Pooh, Piglet and others in it?
Winnie the Pooh Party Games for Kids
Set up an obstacle course out of the floor or ground. Set up hula hoops on the floor, a jump rope for hopping over, and other fun things for the kids to jump over or around. Make Tigger “paw prints” out of orange construction paper and place them along the obstacle course route. To get through the obstacle course, the kids will need to bounce like Tigger and follow the paw prints. At the end, give each child a small prize.
Crafting the Invitation Card
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “EDIT NOW ON CANVA”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You will be directed to Canva page in seconds and now you can instantly edit/customize our template designs and download the file.
- How to download: Move your mouse pointer onto the “File” button (top-right) > Choose Download > Click the Download button.
- If the “editing process” is finished, you should get your supplies
- What do you need to buy?
- Printing Material: Card-stock, or Linen, or Kraft paper
- Some Inks and also napkins
- Ruler & Scissor (If you don’t have it)
- If everything is done. You could print the template using your own printer.