Modern Tropical Wedding Invitation Templates – Editable With MS Word
It’s already been in the industry for so long, and Tropical or such related theme are always able to mesmerize everyone’s eyes. For example, tropical wedding, it has become one of the most popular themes for summer! From big, bold flowers and bright colors to backyard luau barbecue and games, everybody loves the excitement of this theme!
Are you interested to see it in your party invitation card design? See below.
Well, not to try to sweeten my word, but this design is definitely perfect for your Summer wedding event. Consider this as your invitation card, since it’s not only come for free, but also comes in six different designs. You can use the rest for future events, let’s say you pick the Gold Frame with Green Monstera leaves at the bottom-right, sure, you can insert your own text so easily, since it also has great feature, which is editable with Ms. Word.
I put canvas texture as its background design, and it’d be great if you can pair it with Canvas textured cardstock paper. I’m pretty sure that your guests will be amazed by how it looks, and how cool your taste is. Each card will have “same” Greenery leaves as the part of the card decorations, such as Palm, Eucalypus, Green Monstera leaves and others.
Okay, if you think today’s design fits you best, please read and follow our beginner’s guides below this.
How to Download
- First of all, you’re going to need a link to get access into our Google drive storage.
- To get access, click the download button in above, and wait for a while.
- Once you landed on Google drive page, click Download > Locate the folder > Save or Enter.
- The download process will be automatically started, if not, do the whole process once more.
What to do
- *Important*. Install all fonts inside the Fonts folder, it needs to be properly installed first then you can begin editing your favorite template design.
- Open the file (Template) with Microsoft Word, (at least the 2007 version, above is better).
- Insert your text, and don’t forget to carefully check everything before you get into the printing process, make sure there aren’t any mistype and so on.
- Print the file on cardstock paper.