As cool as the ocean water, these beautiful greenery foliage invitations are whimsical without going overboard. Add on a set of hand-crafted envelope liners and digital guest envelope printing. This is a real time saver and completes the overall look of your party! Let’s talk about the details that I’m quite sure you will start to love it as soon as you notice it.
It’s quite hard for me to describe this, but the invite is kind of having canvas-like motifs and gleaming gold accent on its text-frame to add a fresh take to the modern celebration. With that being said, the combination of a stunning “frame” and clean background design, it does create a perfect placement for the Hand Drawn illustrations (Eucalyptus, Ash and Boutonnieres). These will be significantly giving you a blissful new refined element, both to your card and party as well.
Fun fact! The delicate green and white color are associated with brightly calm, love, compassion as well as wisdom. Aside from that, if we talk about the use of floral as “element” in graphic design, floral is a precious element to add glamour natural touch to your guest.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
How to Print the file
- Our template is compatible with the most printer device out there, so you can single-handled it at your home.
- Read this first. Make sure your printer machine is able to work properly.
- Then find information about the paper you’re going to use.
- Use either cardstock/cotton paper for better quality and easier for beginner to use it, considering the paper has 5×7 format.
- Print: Adobe Reader: Go to File > Print > Fill all the settings (e.g. How many copies, the orientation, size, etc.).