In the previous “posting”, I’ve posted a really beautiful invitation card, for our little princess, if you haven’t check it yet, you can see that beautiful piece of invitation card, here. Okay, let’s move on today’s design, what do we have here? For today’s template, we were agreed to called it as “Modern Floral”. A well combination of Modern design, and you should know what the rest is.
We’ve made six templates, and some of them has beautiful “Floral” decorations, because at first, I was about to make a simple invitation card, but when I try to put some floral painting/graphics, it turned out to be perfect, so I decided to put it in two of them (template).
Anyway, this is our Modern Floral template, see below.
For any of young couples out there, who wants to get married early, and looking for invitation card design that suit with your “generation”, then these following templates are completely yours. You can have it for free, let’s makes it as our gift for you.
Each template has simple, minimalist White rectangle box for your party information, and it will be surrounding with beautiful and flashy “Flowers”. For the background layer, you will get simple white Paper grain texture, to give it a little bit of classy looks, and if you want to make it better, you can also pick the printing paper that also has the same “texture”.
- First thing first, you need to click the download button that was placed above this instructions.
- You will be directed to Google Drive page, once you landed in that page, click the “red” download button.
- Locate where you want the file will be saved in your device and tap “Enter” key to start the process.
Please Read This Before
- Don’t forget to unpack the file first, as it has Rar file-extension, you need to extract the file with Rar file opener (Winrar, 7Zip, etc.).
- Then install the font inside the Fonts folder.
- Now you can add all of your party information with Microsoft Word.