This page is for you if you enjoy using exceptional foliage or greenery to decorate for special occasions like weddings and birthdays. They added a touch of current flair and fashionable glitter to give your one-of-a-kind celebration a shockingly spectacular twist. The following ones are worth looking at if you’re into that sort of thing.
These intricate Foliage decorations are the ideal finishing touch for special occasions. The hand-drawn watercolor Eucalyptus and Dusty Miller stretched out to a new level of improvement. They add wonderful atmosphere to the card by tying the beautiful gold ornaments and the foliage together.
These fascinating watercolor paper-like texture and shade of green that sits as the background layer of the card, I’m sure that everyone is going to look it, trying to understand on what’s going on here, why does it looks so great and blablabla. You can buy words for that! This template also comes in a variety of options which means you are going to get different decorations there.
Follow this instruction to download our templates
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You are going to see Google Drive Page in seconds and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
How to Print
- Both in Ms. Word or Adobe photoshop are having the same method in term of printing images.
- Go to File > Print > Fill all the settings.