It’s o-fish-ial! Mermaids are my kid’s new obsession. These beautiful sea sirens and the legends surrounding them have captivated people young and old for centuries. We call that a trend with staying power! After doing a few researches, from the most popular mermaid birthday parties out there, I’d say, I was pretty successful to create my own version from that. Check out all of our fun mermaid theme party ideas and free invitation card template to enjoy this summer.
Here’s is my own version of Mermaid Party invitation card.
What are you going to say about that? Does it look beautiful? Anyway, this template combined both Vibrant Color from typical Under the Sea concept, along with Modern design, which we can see that through the Gold Finished Mermaid drawing. There will be Watercolor Jellyfish, Coral Reef and other stuff, which makes it complete for you.
If you couldn’t wait to dive in! You need to see and follow the instruction in down below. FYI, This DIY mermaid freebies are free and editable with Microsoft Word. You don’t have to be good, or having a decent skill to edit it, so don’t worry about that, what you need to is, just insert your text and print it on card-stock paper. Booms! It won’t take so much time in order to finish it.
- Click the download button above this.
- You will be directed to the Google Drive, that’s the download page and as we can see, the file was compressed into single Rar file.
- It’s 100% safe from virus. Anyway, click download or the drop-down arrow.
- Tap Enter on your keyboard to start the download process.
How it Works
- You need to download our template, which you already had done it.
- Unpack the file, go to Fonts folder, and install all fonts.
- Insert your information, all text in this template is 100% editable & moveable, just click the text and type your own.
- Print the template on 5×7 printing paper, my best recommendation would be the card-stock paper, and you will know it once you bought it.