If you are just visiting our site for the very first time, welcome! You’ve actually caught us at our site which has exclusive collections of some of the most popular kids’ birthday card and most gorgeous wedding card. It’s hard to find a place that provides hundreds design for free, wasn’t it? Now, feel free to use our design in various events you’re going to have. This article will give you six invitation card templates, a perfect companion, especially if you love sleek and yet so elegant, Modern style.
A tree or shrub with large, typically creamy-pink, waxy flowers. Magnolias are widely grown as ornamental trees. It can also represent nobility, love for nature, and beauty. Each of these following invitation card has that “beauty” for you.
Why we made it Six? So, you can keep the rest for future events, or if you’re going to dig deeper, you can use one of them as “Bridal Shower” card, and the other ones as a formal Wedding invitation. That’s definitely great idea to go, isn’t it? Your card will have portrait orientation, and has dark ash gray background.
Write your party information on the designated box, it was painted in slightly Off-white color, and has 80% opacity, so your guests could see what’s underneath the box. Underneath each boxes, you will get gorgeous Magnolias, comes in three different finishes, Oil painted, Noise/Film grain, and Realism.
Downloading the file
- Above this, you’re going to see big-download button, by clicking it you will get exclusive access to our Google Drive storage and sure it’s 100% safe from any virus.
- As soon as you reached that page, you will see the file has Rar file-extension, I’ve gathered it into single file, so you don’t need to manually click every single of them.
- Click the download button and tap “Enter” to start.
Read this *Important*
- Make sure to extract the file, first, using third-party apps like WinRar/7Zip.
- Open the “Fonts” folder and install it.
- Edit the template using Microsoft Word 2007 or above.
- Print the final version on card-stock paper (5×7).