Greenery Geometric Wedding Invitation Templates – Editable With MS Word
Not long ago, earlier this year, one of my sister (youngest) got married, and I still can’t believe this moment will be happened so quickly. Anyway, I hope everything is great for them, and for you, everyone, if you also a couple who’s getting stuck on finding great design for you wedding suite, feel free to pick this following design as the final rendition of your invitation card.
This six beautiful invitation cards are gifts for you, and don’t get it wrong, guys. It has such great combination; it combines modern and vintage looks. How it goes? Please have a look at these,
The background layer was inspired by the rustic looking paper, like in 50’s – 60’s. Good old days, and it has lots of great thing not only for decoration but also perfect for the base. As the base was inspired by Vintage looks, the other element should be using Modern element, and we decided to add beautiful geometric pattern.
Those frames will also work as a highlighter, to highlight your party information (Which is placed inside the frame), along with additional element, such as gorgeous botanical leaves.
Should I follow the order from the sample text?
It depends on you, since our template is editable with Microsoft Word 2007 or later, it will be much easier for you to do it. You can replace the original font or typefaces with your own style, but please remember to use matching fonts, so the entire card could be synchronized so well.
How to Download
- Firstly, you have to click the download link above.
- Wait a moment, as your browser will show you the Google Drive page shortly.
- *FYI* As we can see, the file has Rar file-extension, it makes lots easier for you to download all the files without having to do manually click every single of them.
- Click the download button, and tap “Enter” to start the download process.
What to do
- Extract the file (using Winrar), then install all files inside “Fonts” folder. So, you will have the exact “same” result as the “image” above.
- Open the file with Ms. Word and begin the editing process.