Play up your big day by keeping and making sure that everyone knows the big day with a tons of excitement on their face. Invitation card is the key to achieve it, and designing your own cards isn’t easy and sometime, it’s not worth, because many couples out there were also have another precious time and activity. So? Do I need to buy the custom ones? No, you don’t. I mean, you can do that, but for budget-wise, I’d say creating your own is definitely better and more effective.
Consider us for that, because we have been providing free (DIY) invitation card templates in such a long period of time. For this article, you will get stunning Rustic inspired invitation card with dazzling Gold Frame to highlight your party information. Why? First of all, when it comes to invitation card, your guests will see how great the design is, it’s a fact! For the decoration element, you will get beautiful watercolor flowers, so your guests will be amazed by that, aside from the Rustic Background and Gold text frame.
How to Download
- Click the download button that we’ve put in above.
- Clicking that button will lead you to our Google drive storage (100% safe from virus).
- All the files/materials were archived into single Rar file, for easy-to-access as you don’t have to download each one of them.
- Locate where the file will be saved in your device, and Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Once the download is finished, don’t forget to extract the file (Using WinRar) and install all the required fonts.
To customize the template, as I’ve mentioned it in above, you’re going to need Microsoft Word. It ain’t that hard, by the way. If the customization process is done, the next step would be finding information related to “What’s the best material for Invitation Cards”, because it depends on the purpose of making the cards, as well as your budget. If you ask me for a recommendation, I’d suggest you to pick Card-stock over the other, because it’s clearly made for formal occasion like Wedding, Business, etc.