Gold Glitter Minnie Mouse Birthday Invitation Templates – Editable .Docx
Minnie and Mickey Mouse are undoubtedly one of the most picked theme for birthday event. How? Can you imagine this? As a parent I do have a lot experiences watching Mickey and Minnie when I was kid, and (I’m not surprised) if my kids also do the same, it’s all because how big and popular Minnie and Mickey are. Since late 50’s till now, 2020, almost everyone in this world could recognize it, even by its color combination (Red-White & Pink-White).
Invite all his/her friends to come at your kid’s birthday bash with this lovely Minnie in Gold Glittery accent. As we can see, this cute concept is coming in 6 six different designs, in portrait orientation card. Let’s talk a bit about the details, (aside from Minnie Mouse graphics), this card also has bunch of adorable stuff, like cute “polka dots” pattern as its background design, dazzling Gold Glitter Text-frame design, and last but not least, you also got cute typography.
How to Download:
- Did you see the download button in above? Click that, and you will be directed to Google drive page.
- Once you landed it that page, you will see blue download button or drop-down arrow, click one of them.
- Locate the destination folder or just leave it as it is.
- Tap “Enter” key and the download process will begin shortly after.
See this additional tips:
- As the file has been archived or compressed into Rar file, you need to open (Unpack) the file with WinRar or sort of. Then install all provided fonts.
- Apps for Editing. Microsoft Word 2007 version or above.
- As I’ve mentioned before, you can replace the “sample” text directly, by clicking it and type your own, but if you want to add another “text”, see this guides below.
- To add new Text Box, Go to Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box. If just want to replace the text inside pre-existing “Box”, Click the center of the box and now write your own text.