Now the summer is over and we are in the chilly winter, some people are going to hate it and plenty of them also going to love it and can’t wait to play snowball. I know, I know, the weather could be too cold for us to do many activities outside but it won’t stop us to keep doing what we want. It also applied to birthday party in Winter. There is still plenty to love about the season—like setting up birthday party indoor with your friends and family.
Is this what are you waiting for? A winter themed invitation cards? Okay. We are going to see it together in a few seconds from now,
The day might get shorter but it won’t affecting how your sweet sixteen birthday will done and this particular invitation card design features dark blue-sky color along with beautiful white snowflakes and turned it into a beautiful piece of background design.
How to download our template?
- First of all, move your mouse pointer to above this instruction and you should see the download button, click that button.
- In a couple of seconds, your browser will land you to Google drive, click the blue download button.
- Locate where you want the file is going to be placed, then tap “Enter” to start.
- If you decided to do it at home, check your device first.
- Buy some supplies or materials, Printing Papers, Inks, etc.
- Print the template on 5×7 Printing Paper (Card-stock is the best one you can get on the market).
- How to print it? Open the file with Ms. Word, then Go to File (Top Left) > Print, fill all the settings based on your needs.