Speaking of birthday party for kids, we can’t ignore that cartoon movies have a great influence of how kid’s will get their party done. Many of you might heard it a bit too much, when your kids were asking to throw Disney or Superhero birthday for them. Relax, this is literally what usually kids will do. By the way, Disney or Superhero? Or are you looking for another good one? How about Smurf?
This will give a glimpse of how awesome Smurf birthday is.
Today’s article will be sharing another collection from us, which has cute and adorable design that suit for all ages, both girls and boys. Smurf-xactly! They will be very excited to also have this lovely made light blue colored invitation card with their favorite character, such as Smurfette, Clumsy Smurf, Hefty Smurf and so on.
Your wording or party information will also be personalized using both cute and elegant font styles. You can write your information through Microsoft Word, it’s easy to navigate and there are many useful features, such as selection pane, menu for adding shadows, changing font color, removing the background and so forth. “So, it means this template is editable with Ms. Word?” Yeah, that’s right, our template is editable with Ms. Word 2007 or later. It’s easy, isn’t it?
- Move your mouse pointer or scroll up a bit (If you use smartphone), Click the download button that I placed above this instruction.
- Then, wait for a couple of seconds and you should be landed in our Dropbox storage.
- Click the “dropdown arrow” > Locate the destination folder
- Tap Enter or click Save to start the process.
- Open the file with WinRar (Extract) and Install all fonts first.
What to do
- Open the file with any Rar file opener.
- To open it: Right click our template file, select “Extract to …”.
- After that open the “Fonts” folder, install all fonts in that folder.
- Now you can begin the editing process, open template you’d like to use with Microsoft Word. 2007 version is the minimum requirement to be able to customize our files.