Want to keep the budget to a minimum for your child’s 1st birthday, and still have a stylish bash? No problem! You can make a little adjustment to your party invitation card design. Not in the bad way, I meant you can try to find another option, instead of buying the custom printed ones. One of the best option you could possibly get in short time is having a free DIY template. Gladly, you have found the right place to get all of it for free.
Here in this site, today we are going to see something a bit unusual, but still has a lots of thing to be adored by everyone. Now we have Pumpkin First Birthday invitation templates. It’s great for Autumn, but you can still do it in all seasons. It’s not like what we have for Halloween, this pumpkin came in watercolor finished. So, it looks beautiful, and besides that, you also got cute and chic side from it.
The polka dots pattern will complete the puzzle, because it will be surrounding your party information and make it more eye-catching. As always, you can edit the text whatever you want, our template is editable with Microsoft Word, so all you need is at least having the 2007 version and you’re good to go.
How to Download
- (See above) for the download button > Click that > Wait for a seconds.
- Soon after you clicked that, Dropbox page will appear.
- Do you see “Dropdown Arrow” on the top right? it’s on ribbon menu.
- If you see it, click that button > Locate where you want the file to be saved > Enter or Save.
- Install all the fonts inside the “Fonts” folder.
- Then open the file, you can double click the Docx file (Template), or right click it > Open with Ms. Word.
- To add text, you’ll need to insert new text box. Go to Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box.
- To replace text in pre-existing “text-boxes”, click the center of the box until your mouse pointer turned into this “I”, click once more and now you can type your own text.