There are many way to throw inexpensive celebration party for your loved ones, especially welcoming your impending baby. One of our loyal audience recently DM me on Instagram and telling me about her journey in making a simple yet elegant party with a pretty tight budget to welcome her first baby. She tells a lot of her story, but there is “one” thing that remark in my mind, and the story begin. Back then in May, she feel tired to find a perfect theme for her, but suddenly she found this site.
She contacted me and asked if could do a little favor for her – of course I answered it in big YES! Ha-ha. She wants me to design a perfect under the sea themed invitation card, so she could do the rest of her party with the same concept. Luckily for me – I got a little inspiration from Nemo movie and I didn’t ask her to pay me. Anyway, you know what? In this following page, you’re about to see those (Mine) creation. Yeah – and I decided to share it with you guys!.
This themed invitation card took place in deep far beneath the blue sea, I drew a complete sets of sea creatures, such as Clownfish, Bannerfish and another cute fish images/graphics. Despite of that, I also make a barely transparent text-box, so you can write your party details on it. Using this invitation card will cut-down the party expenses, oftentimes a custom-printed invitation costs aroung $40 – $70 /100 sheets, I could be a disaster, doesn’t it? That’s why our loyal audience decided to use our design.
Take a look at this instruction to download any templates in our site. Here they are,
- Move your mouse pointer underneath each template
- Click the download button – Locate where the template files are going to be placed in your device.
- Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
- Just in case, if the download process is not begin yet – Click the “Click here”.
- To customize this template, you will need to open them using a simple app like Microsoft Word or Paint.