free printable Minions Invitation Templates
Kan pai! Say hello to Kevin, Stuart and Bob ! Who doesn’t know this yellow cute creatures? Exactly, These yellow creatures show on despicable me movie in 2010 and became famous in kids even adults. So, if your kids is a big fan of minions, you can give minions party idea for your kid’s party. This yellow creatures will make your kid’s party will stunning all day long!
Plus, we have fantastic news for you! we share Free printable minions invitation templates for your kids party essential. Grab it fast because it is free! There is no extra cost so you don’t have to pay anything to get this invitation templates. Moreover, these templates come with different models and you can freely choose whatever you like. Plus, you can write your word on the blank space and here is the example
Bello! Round up All minions
Let’s go to celebrate
Ariel’s 6th birthday party
Friday, 07.00 p.m
At minion court
134 st. Andreas, Gg
Please RSVP to email@example.com
Dont forget to complete your kids party with minion decoration and party kits. If you still didn’t get any idea, we share some tips for you
- Yellow is a must! Since these creatures identical with yellow color, so you must set yellow stuffs on your party list. You can start from tablecloth, balloons, hat , plate and so on. however, you can combine yellow with blue color to make it more perfect.
- Never forget a banana! Yes, minions love banana so you can serve bananas for your guest. plus, banana contains a lot of vitamin which are good for our health
- DIY minions pinata, pinata is a great choice to make your party look so fun. You can make your own pinata rather than buying it, fill your pinata with candies and some prizes!
How to get these templates
- First, go to dolanpedia.com and go to page Free Printable Minions Birthday Invitation.
- Select your favourite template and click “ save” bottom under your image.
- Follow the instructions until your image automatically save into your PC
- You can edit it first on your photo editor or Print it directly using cardstock paper or you can use multipurpose paper for another option