For some people, the idea of hosting a baby shower or birthday party seems totally out of bounds. To others, it’s absolutely natural and this celebration will be very meaningful for both your kids and guests, the guests will get excited to hear that your kids is getting older and now he/she is inviting them to do a celebration together.
Nowadays, everything has become easier than before, you can arrange your baby shower and birthday party without having a bucket list of which ones is the best theme for you. Calm down, we have a good recommendation for you, how about this Harry potter template? You will get everything you need, here are things you get:
- It has the iconic Harry Potter and Hermione pictures, and has six different styles/poses.
- Awesome space gray patterns as the main layer.
- Photo Frame/Text Box, colored in stock white color and also has a plenty options to choose. Fill the available spaces with picture of your lovely baby and giving them some words to make this invitation card even better.
- Landscape orientation and already comes in 5×7 inch format, so you can print them out after you finished the editing process.
- For the last but not least, any templates in our site features an astonishing Image Quality, say bye to blurry images!
Can’t wait to have this template in your hand? Whoops you can get all of them by free! You just need to click the download button then the browser will instantly pop a new page up and the template will be downloaded right now. After you already downloaded the template, you can customize it as you want. The standard print sizes of the invitation card is 5×7 inches, and for the paper types you can write this following guides,
- Cardstock paper
- Pros: Good textures and material, also has good durability and doesn’t easily get torn.
- Cons: More Expensive than the other ones. ($20 – $30 /100 sheets)
- Linen Paper
- Pros: Relatively cheaper than card-stock and also comes in various types of textures.
- Cons: A bit thinner than the rest.
Leave a Reply