Hi folks! What do you have planned for today? Ah Okay, I hope you’re doing great and as always – stay positive and bring the good vibe dudes!. Anyway, last week I promised you to include my personal story behind my collections, so today I will grant your wish folks!!. This story was took approximately a month ago, my little sister has a son named Alex, he will be turning 7 in the next Friday – what a perfect time to host a party right? Absolutely. Fortunately, he really wanted to have an epic intergalactic concept in his party, so Anna (my sister) comes with a “light bulb” over her head and she imagine to have an epic Star Wars celebration.
So I decided to help my sister to plan her kid’s birthday party. First thing first, I do make a couple list of “what I have to do”, tho it sounds great – but at the end I did some boo-boos (lol). Here are few things that I did to make it an epic star wars party,
- Matching-matching. List everything in your house that can be used or matched with star wars party, such as linen black curtain, straw, unused paper, light stick, broomstick (sorry :D). You can use these items and spray them with dark-space colors.
- Designing Invitation card. You can skip these one, because we already made a good one for you. Dark space colored background with catchy zigzag pattern, as well as the storm topper, BB-8 robot, wampa will decorate each sides of the card. In addition, without sacrificing any details, you can write down your party detail in our designated place.
- Food & Decoration. For this one, I suggest you to do it together with your friends, because you will need someone hand, otherwise you will find it hard to make-find-décor by yourself and it could be pretty messed up like what I’ve done before :D.
- Move your mouse pointer underneath each template
- Click the download button – Locate where the template files are going to be placed in your device.
- Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
- Just in case, if the download process is not begin yet – Click the “Click here”.
- To customize this template, you are gonna need Microsoft Word or Paint.
Great content! Super high-quality! Keep it up! 🙂