Every great event begins with an invitation. Have you already gotten what you will do for that? This might be helping you out of the cliff. Have you heard Cactus Birthday party? It does look like a “Fiesta” birthday, with a little bit of “rustic” theme to it. Those two were combined into a cheerful party for all ages.
Whether for a small-like event or lavish party with hundreds invitees, invitation card still the essential part to win your guests’ heart from the beginning. This watercolor cacti or cactus card has many great things for you. Please have a look at these,
Succulent and cactus plants will be taking the most part in this collection. I drew it in soft-color scheme, so the final result will have a unique yet so beautiful Watercolor finished. As we can see, there are six of them and it would be easy for you to notice how beautiful the watercolor finished was. My favorite was the template that has Metallic Gold frame.
Read our simple guides down below. It will be covering the basic details of how to download our template and what to do before you are able to edit the template file.
How to Download
- (See above) for the download button > Click that > Wait for a seconds.
- Soon after you clicked that, Dropbox page will appear.
- Do you see “Dropdown Arrow” on the top right? it’s on ribbon menu.
- If you see it, click that button > Locate where you want the file to be saved > Enter or Save.
- Once the download process is finished, Check the file, unpack it with any Rar file opener, open the Fonts folder and install all fonts.
- As there are six template, choose the one that you think it’s your favorite and open it with Ms. Word.
- Print the template on card-stock paper. It is definitely the best all-rounder type of printing paper. Yeah, you need to compensate a bit to spend more of your money for top-notch quality