Free Greenery Wedding Invitation Templates For Word
Greenery inspired parties can come in many forms. This week I’ve been exploring many inspiration on Pinterest, regarding what’s in trending now, such as background which has picture or painting of plants, trees, or shrubs. This allows a very simple decoration to the party and has great impact, since the party features “nature” and literally no one will hate it.
My favorites from this theme is Greenery wedding invitation suites, sometimes we make green living more complicated than it should be. The concept is simple – a natural lifestyle should come “naturally,” shouldn’t it? Then why not pick this as your wedding invitation card? Please have a look at these,
It looks so beautiful and elegant at the same time. And the good thing is, this invitation card can be used for numerous event, for wedding to baby shower party, and you have that freedom. Btw, I’ve made this template in plenty of options, so you can choose which design that suit you the most and use them as the final design of your party invitation.
Our template features portrait design, and it was decorated with dark-gray background. On top of them, we used attractive combination of gold and green color. The gold color is used to make the beautiful text frame design, and the color comes from bunch of gorgeous botanical leaves; Green palm leaves.
Here are few things you need to do
- First of all, you need to download the template, it’s so obvious.
- Click the download button (It should be shown in above).
- Once you landed on Google Drive page, you will see our template in Rar file, Click Download and
- Note: Don’t bother to ask me if you get any problems or have questions.
To give you some ideas of which paper will suit you best, please read these following information.
- Standard Paper/A4 paper: (+) Affordable, (-) Poor Quality
- Cardstock paper: (+) Good Quality (-) Relatively Expensive
- Cotton Paper: (+) Great Durability, stronger than cardstock paper, makes it perfect Wedding suite (-) The price is higher than the rest of other’s printing paper.