How to Throw a Baby Shower?
First thing first, do let the mom-to-be know the planning process. Plan everything, from the biggest thing to the smallest details. Invite your guest to show how grateful you are, having them at your party and so on.
I’m on a tight budget? What should I do?
Actually, for this particular thing, I can’t do or talk much about it, but there is one thing for sure that can help you tighten down the production cost. “What is it?”, You can consider to use DIY invitation card kits, so your only job is printing. No, you don’t have to hire or print it at printing shop/depot, you can even do it by yourself at home. Take a look at these, and get stunning Frozen 2 Birthday invitations for absolutely free!
Picking this as inspiration won’t make you disappointed at any cost. This template has such beautiful blue background design, which not only that, but you also got dazzling Snowflakes, which is drizzling brightly. Your party information will be placed right at the center of the card, it has iconic Frozen’s Logo and also surrounded by Frozen’s characters, such as Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Sven, and others.
How to Download
- First thing first, scroll up a bit until you see Download button, right above the last paragraph.
- Wait a moment, and you will get the access to our Google drive storage instantly.
- Then click another Download button in there, and tap “Enter” to start the download process.
What to do
- Soon after the download is finished, extract the file (using Winrar), then install all fonts inside “Fonts” folder. If you miss this, you will get warning message of “Missing Fonts”, when you try to open the file with Ms. Word.
- Now it’s good for you to open the file with Ms. Word and begin the editing process.
- Print the file on cardstock paper (5×7).