Back then, when I was growing up as kid with pretty tall posture, my mom gave me a beautiful, one-of-a-kind party. I still clearly remember how it goes. At that time, my mom set a cute Party Animals style, if we refer it to what’s so close to that. Party animals itself features a unique approach to what we might usually see it in other events. Since it comes with firm stamp that we should or have to dress up with adorable costume of animals. From fox to elephant.
This sweet memories will live forever in my heart and I hope you also had this feeling toward your kid. “What should I do for him or her?” That’s normal, by the way. Why wouldn’t you take this to your home? It’s a pretty simple concept and won’t break the bank if you also use free DIY invitation card templates like in this following,
Simplicity is the best; this card has Minimalist design that’s surely secured up the spot of fabulous design for 2020-2021. It comes in solid white colored background and sprinkled with colorful polka dots pattern. And here they are, my favorite part in this template was the cartoon safari or wild animals, such as baby lion, zebra, giraffe, rabbit, tiger, hippopotamus and much more to come, since I give you six different options.
- How to download
- Click the provided link above (Blue-colored text).
- Locate the destination folder, or just leave it as it is.
- Click “Save”, or hit “Enter” key. Your download will begin shortly.
- Extract all the files with Winrar or 7Zip.
- How to edit
- Install all fonts inside the “Fonts” folder.
- Open the file, Right-click the file > Open or Open with Ms. Word.
- To add text inside the pre-existing text-box: Click the center of the box, and type your text.
- To add new text-box: Go to Insert > Text box > Simple text box.