Hello, everyone! Do you remember when my youngest brother planned his proposal last year? Wow! It’s so much fun, and can’t wait to see the progress of their cute and romantic relationship. After a few months of waiting, luckily, earlier this year, his fiancé asked me if I would mind helping her to set Bridal shower event, not that big, it was just a mini event or people in these day often called it as “intimate”. She was also asking me to create invitation card for her Bridal shower and the big day.
These following designs was several designs from that day, with just a little tweak and now you’re about to see it, everyone.
Since she loves everything about green, my final choice was featuring Eucalyptus, since it has both beautiful design and meaning behinds it (Symbolism). For today, there are six Eucalyptus templates, all of them were made as an example of Baby Shower invitation card (but you can use it for wedding or sort of). Rustic paper grain finished as its background design, and top of them, your party information will be displayed (at the center).
Do I have to use photoshop to edit it?
No, you don’t have to. Our template comes in Docx file, it means there’s only one way to edit it, and you are going to need Microsoft Word, and I’m pretty sure that most of you already had that installed in your pc, laptop or even on your smartphone, so you can do that easily, at home.
DOWNLOAD EUCALYPTUS BABY SHOWER DOCX HERE
How to Download
- Scroll up a bit and you will see the download button, click it.
- Google drive page will be appeared soon, and once it’s loaded, click “Blue” download button, and Save.
- Don’t forget to install all fonts that have been provided and placed inside the Fonts
- Next, you need to insert your text with Microsoft Word. Take your time to avoid any mistakes, like mistyping. Always save your document after you do some changes, here is the quickest way to do that “Ctrl + S”.
- After everything is finished, print the template on 5×7 Card-stock paper, there are many textures out there, such as Matte, Glossy, and Canvas textured finishes.
Leave a Reply