Elegant Garden Invitation Templates – Editable With MS Word
Today’s design was another good collaboration between me and my husband, even though, he is pretty annoying, especially when I work on some projects, like drawing some sketch and so on, and yeah, he plays his favorite guitar and sing right next to me. Anyway, but he is good at finding some ideas for this site future update. For instance, like what we have here, this beautiful themed invitation card was his idea.
He also helped me to point out the decorations that perfect for this setup. As we can see, in this template, you will get six stunning invitation card template, as always. For the decoration parts, I’ve made simple Polygon Text Frame in Illustrator and made some cutouts on the corner, so I can place some graphics right there (Flowers).
For the wording section; Font-styles and its content, my husband was responsible for this one. I saw him carefully wrote the words and somehow it was fun for me. Anyway, you only need to put your text to the pre-existing text, because all of the texts were placed inside Text-Box feature in Ms. Word, so you can replace it directly.
How to Download
- Move your mouse pointer onto the download button above and click your left-click mouse button.
- Wait for a seconds, your browser should open Google Drive page by now.
- Click download and locate where you want the file is going to be saved, then tap “Enter” to start the download process.
If the download process is finished, here’s a couple of things you have to do. Here they are,
- Unpack the file, open the Fonts folder, and install it.
- Now you can open the template you’d like to use with Microsoft Word, and insert all your party information.
- Print the template on 5×7 printing paper, it could be Card-stock, Linen, Kraft, or even the standard A4 Text paper.
- The best one? It’d be card-stock paper. It has good material, and comes in various materials as well as finishes.
- Best time to deliver the invitation will be around two weeks before the date.