What are the most favorite themes for this festive season? Guess what? Collect foliage from the garden and woodlands as inspiration to create beautiful natural decorations. Adorn your party invitation with these exquisite floral and foliage ideas for a natural take on natural decor this festive season
Incorporating this into your party would be the best answer to complete the remaining puzzle of your party. Have you ever considered why people continue to enjoy being surrounded by flowers? Yep! We’ve been enjoying the beautiful flowers, but the love extends to party stationery as well. Today, I’m going to show you a collection of Template designs. It displays the lovely, lush blooms in a variety of styles.
I’m sure most of you have no idea what to do with your blank cardstock paper. You now have the answer and can easily obtain it. Many of you, I’m sure, will think the same thing I did when you see this collection.
The overall looks of this collection are so perfect to the point of you can use it any events you wished for. From wedding – to sweet baby shower. Each foliage has beautiful contrast between each other which result great harmony along with additional “Grey” background to fill the puzzle into a beautiful masterpiece for your special day.
- You need to left-click the download link above (“Download … Here”).
- You will be directed to Google Drive’s Download Page.
- Now you need to click the download button/drop-down arrow
- Then select/click save to start the download process.
How to Print the file
- Our template is compatible with the most printer device out there, so you can single-handled it at your home.
- Read this first. Make sure your printer machine is able to work properly.
- Then find information about the paper you’re going to use.
- Use either cardstock/cotton paper for better quality and easier for beginner to use it, considering the paper has 5×7 format.
- Print: Adobe Reader: Go to File > Print > Fill all the settings (e.g. How many copies, the orientation, size, etc.).