If you’re planning a birthday party, one of the most fun parties I’ve recently planned was a throwback birthday party at the local roller-skating rink. We had a lot of fun! If you’re looking for something fun and different to do, pull out your striped knee socks for some old-school fun that will have you laughing so happily.
Are you planning to host a roller-skating birthday party? Looking for some cool party invitation ideas? We have put together our effort for some of the best roller-skating party invitation which is suitable for both boys and girls. So grab your roller skates and let’s take a look at some fun and cute inspiration below.
Hands down to the cutest Roller-skating birthday invitation card from Dolanpedia. You probably won’t see something like these cuties. The adorable polka-dot pattern does really good job here, creating cute aspect for kids to not resist with. Cute and colorful wordings were also taking responsibility to make sure every details of your party information will be organized very well. Despite being fully decked with cute stuff, we definitely didn’t miss out to opt some cartoon illustration for the “main-spotlight” (Pairs of Roller-skate boots, retro tv, etc.).
How to Download the File
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You are going to see Google Drive Page in seconds and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
Read this instructions!
- In order to be able to open/edit the file (JPG), you need edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
- If you done with the customization, print the template on 5×7 Card-stock paper, it’d be better if you pick the matte finish one, as the result will get better than using the glossy type of finishes.
- Now hand it to your guest, if it’s possible, it would be better if you are able to send it all to your guests at least one week prior to the day of the event.