Boho Floral Wedding Invitation Templates – Editable .Docx
I personally liked the way how “Bohemian” or “Boho” themed Wedding is look like. I also had a couple of experiences, both happened to myself and my friends. Last year, in April, my colleague hosted Baby Shower party, using Boho as the main element, and surprisingly that was great, which later on, I decided to make my own Boho party, in last summer.
It’s definitely great for Seasonal party, especially Summer, as the day gets warmer, warmer and hotter overtime. Summer party in a Sunny day won’t complete if you don’t include Boho as the element of it. At least, you can work on the invitation card that your party surely need to have. If you don’t have the idea yet, see below, and see how gorgeous Boho Floral could be.
Gold is always the best “item” to highlight almost anything. It would also be shining bright in your invitation card. Decorated with such alluring and charming Exotic flowers (Green Monstera, Palm Leaves, and Hawaiian Hibiscus), and stock white-canvas colored background will complete your entire invitation card.
As you may see it, there is available space for you to put your own wording and I have written a sample for you. So, you will get the idea on how the exact orders and put the information directly, which is very helpful and aesthetically will look neat and better.
- First thing first, click the download button (Above) which will lead you to our Google Drive storage).
- Wait for a second, and you’re going to see Google drive.
- Click download (button), and locate the destination folder.
- Tap “enter” or click save, and the download process will begin shortly.
- Check the file (if the process is done), install all fonts and open the template with Ms. Word 2007 or later.
- If you done with the customization, you need to prepare and go get some printing paper, my best recommendation is either Card-stock or Cotton paper.
- To print the template, go to File > Print > Set all the Printing Options (such as how many copies, the orientation, and so on) > Enter.
- Deliver the invites to your guests (For me, it’d be great if you are able to hand it at least one week prior the day of the event).