There are thousand ways to enhance the beauty of your party, and for me, one of the easiest way and won’t break your wallet is, having a great invitation card design. I said that it won’t add additional cost and reduce it to almost 20%, but how? All you need is, creating your own invitation card not from scratch (Because it takes a lots of work and time), but using DIY kits.
If you want to see how good it could be, and what makes them better than having a custom ones, please kindly have a look at these; Beauty and The Beast-themed invitation card collections.
Let’s talk a bit deeper about the details of this cute invitation card collections. The background design has “Neutral” color, so it’s good for boys’ and girls’ birthday party. For the wording information, at first, I get confused on what could be looking good on this one, and suddenly, my daughter gave me an idea to make a simple, circle shape, and add round or semi-circle edges.
Next to the wording box, you will get adorable images of characters from the original Beauty and the Beast series. It comes in cartoon style, so it’s suitable for kids or preschoolers, and since the template has six different designs, you also get six different set of images. For example, beautiful Belle with Mrs. Teapot, Beast with Cogsworth.
How to Download
- All files in this site were stored in our Google Drive storage, to gain the access, you need to click the download button above this instructions.
- The file has been compressed/archived into single Rar file. Anyway, to download it, click Download & Enter to start the process.
- If you done with the customization, you need to prepare and go get some printing paper, my best recommendation is either Card-stock or Cotton paper.
- To print the template, go to File > Print > Set all the Printing Options (such as how many copies, the orientation, and so on) > Enter.
- Deliver the invites to your guests (For me, it’d be great if you are able to hand it at least one week prior the day of the event).