What comes first in your mind when you heard Summer/Autumn?
A stylish boho picnic? Absolutely! The beauty of hosting a bohemian themed picnic is pulls together a variety of patterns, colors, accessories. Let’s bring the indoors outside with beautiful Gingham blankets/rugs/things that you can easily find around your house.
This led into a new trend that instantly sweeps everyone’s mind of hosting typical Summer/Autumn party and replace it with throwing a fun picnic. If you are into this, would you mind me show you one of my favorite Picnic party invitations? Here they are,
The beauty that comes from this collection is unbearable. The background of the card already had shown it to you. There are eight beautiful Gingham rugs here turned into an aesthetic background layer, alongside a minimalist, white rectangle text box to accommodate your party information.
What was at the center of the card?
I called it wording and it may differ to what do you usually call it. However, this wording is coming in stylish design to put everyone’s attention to them. Right below that, it’s where you can type/write down your party information, like your kid’s name, the birthday age and where the party is going to take place.
Are you wondering how to get these adorable template? Relax, you only need an extra effort for this stunning template. These following steps will help you,
- First of all, you need to left-click the preview image.
- Then right-click it and select “Save image as”.
- Locate the destination folder (Where the file is going to be saved in your device).
- Once you done with that, you can tap “Enter” or click “Save” to finish it off.
- The download process will be automatically started by now.
- Note: Don’t bother to ask me if you got any problems or have questions.