After years of rumors and waiting on the release, we are finally able to enjoy the hype of Space Jam through its latest version; A New Legacy. And it’s just as wild as you’d expect. There’s LeBron James in the role of Michael Jordan from the original. There are other NBA stars. There are Looney Tunes characters which adds a fun twist as well as Warner Bros.-galaxy characters you’ll surely recognize.
And there are plenty of hidden references to things that longtime followers of the NBA and of James’ career will catch. Here are some of our best free printable invitation templates with a few references based on the Space Jam film.
Collect all of this Easter eggs for your kid’s birthday and it sure makes everyone amazed. The central “plot” of this template is showing an insight look of the rivalry between the two squads and we all knew that the OG Space Jam 96’s was also featuring “Futuristic” or “Sci-fi” concept, so did this collection. As you can see, this template has awesome “Matrix” inspired background alongside sparkling dots and text-speech box.
Aside from that, I also have put several silhouettes of James in super cool poses. There are poses of him here like dribbling, doing mid air shot and so on. Those are not the last thing you will get in this collection, as I’ve said earlier, there are Looney Tunes’ character in here as well. From Bugs bunny doing airwalk to do slam-dunk to the “ring” jam – to – Tasmanian Devil who’s about to explode the ball with his devilish-strength.
- Right-click each template you desired.
- Select “Save Image As”, then locate the folder.
- Click “Save” or tap your “Enter” key.
- The download process will begin shortly.
How to Insert Text in Photoshop
- Open the file first, by opening the Adobe Photoshop and Go to “File” > Open. In the next dialog, browse our template and click open.
- Go to the Tools panel (It’s vertically displayed on the left side of your screen), select the Horizontal Type tool. Click your image where you would like to insert text and type a phrase.