This set of templates was originally created for one of my cousins, but as you may know, we’ve had a lot of unexpected events this year. Anyway, let’s hope that next year is a fantastic year for all of us. Speaking of what would be ideal for future events, especially if you’re planning a wedding this upcoming spring or maybe for autumn.
This Watercolor Rose should be at the top of your list of enchanting invitation card designs for a Autumnal event.
One of the most common flower options for brides is rose or garden rose. These flowers are well-known for their beauty, and they will add to the appeal of your arrangement. These eye-catching lilies are commonly used in summer and spring weddings to signify innocence and purity. So, are you sure you want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity to have beautiful wedding suites?
This card is available in a variety of designs (9 modest invitation styles). Your party information will be presented in a simple, white invitation card with such stunning geometric frame on each of them. A bouquet of lovely garden roses will encircle and enhance the elegance of your card. Those flowers were painted in Watercolor style, and some of them also had a little noise/distortion effect, perfect for those who is looking for something unique and not sacrificing the beauties.
Are you wondering how to get these adorable template? Relax, you only need an extra effort for this stunning template. These following steps will help you,
- First of all, you need to left-click the preview image.
- Then right-click it and select “Save image as”.
- Locate the destination folder (Where the file is going to be saved in your device).
- Once you done with that, you can tap “Enter” or click “Save” to finish it off.
- The download process will be automatically started by now.
- Note: Don’t bother to ask me if you got any problems or have questions.