Interested with Minimalist design?
I’m so here for the minimalist vibes! I love how the natural foliage gives this invitation an elegant look and doesn’t overpower the dainty text. The best part—the foliage comes in different color variations, so no matter what season, there’s a look to suit your theme.
In this page, you are about to see not only the latest collection in our design board, but also discover the reason why most brides and parents out there still love Flowers and featuring it at any of their event.
Actually, it wasn’t. Today, we granted your request to see beautiful Tulip in well-designed template. This template below were made solely as an example for birthday celebration, but you are always able to use it in any of your event. When we’re talking about wedding or maybe sort of celebration for our loved ones, we can’t ignore how flower can be so useful, not only as décor but for decorating your party stationery.
This templates are no exceptions. It offers a simple or we might know it as minimalist design. The base layer only consists of silky white marble background layer and I think the main layer is great choice for holding the most responsibility to impress your guests, it was decorate by stunning Tulips as I have mentioned it above. The tulip itself is coming in bunch of styles, as we can see, there is beautiful flower wreath made of Tulips, Tulip that decorate each corner of the card, so on and so forth.
- Move your mouse pointer on top of your favorite template or design, then right click on them.
- Select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder and Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
- Software for editing: Microsoft Word, Paint or Adobe Photoshop.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either of those apps that I mentioned earlier.
- Open the app first, then go to File > Open > Locate the file.
- To insert text in Ms. Word: Go to “Insert Tab” > Text-box > Simple text box > Type your own text.