Burgundy or marsala is cool rich color that is perfect for fall and winter seasons, and It looks very lush and noble with gold accents. This contrasting combo is perfect for any type of décor and for your party invitation suites. I think most of you already knew what is going to be happened next, but it’s all wrong! (Lol). I decided to give a fun twist to this trend, as I combined the Gold with enchanting rustic details. Aren’t you curious with the result? Get inspired by these gorgeous floral gold lining invitation for your big day!
7+ Inspiring Floral with shades of gold Invitation
Touches of gold and rustic finished on the background layer didn’t limit the ability to outperform the trends, as it keeps getting beautiful and beautiful when you see it. Anyway, since there are seven of them, and each of them was incorporating Floral illustrations, along with matching gold text frame.
- Move your mouse pointer on top of your favorite template or design, then right click on them.
- Select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder and Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
- Software for editing: Microsoft Word, Paint or Adobe Photoshop.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either of those apps that I mentioned earlier.
- Open the app first, then go to File > Open > Locate the file.
- To insert text in Ms. Word: Go to “Insert Tab” > Text-box > Simple text box > Type your own text.