Gold and navy blossoms look smart in wedding bouquet, but does it even get better than that? Of course! Today, I’ll show you, a beautiful combination of those two, blended together and form this enchanting masterpiece. See below to find how it can change your mind immediately toward Gold & Navy color scheme in party invitations.
The wide varieties of Lily, from Tiger Lily to Asiatic, their visuals are no joke! Thus, we took all the focus on them. Basically, each templates have the beautiful illustrations of Lily in color mustard gold. At first, we thought it was fine just to have them as the decorative elements, but for one and two reasons, we decided to insert another element. Lotus and Tulip were what came first to our mind.
With the involving of another type of flowers like Lotus and Tulip. Their arrangement was the sole reason why I decided to replace the Mustard Gold, and repaint it in stunning champagne gold finished, alongside some other gold ornaments such as text frame and glitter. The double form of greenery and floral here give them a bold statement of possibly the best Golden floral style wedding/birthday invitations.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download has already finished, check the file by opening it using either Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- If you considered to print the template by yourself, please make sure that both your device such as, Printer (Paper feeder, Ink, Cable connection, etc) and Laptop, they could do the job flawlessly.