The cheerful party won’t be complete unless you had something more special as your party stationery. The fun ways to do it are picking and designing your own stationery. Are you wondering on how to do it? Or you don’t know how to make it happens? Okay. Relax, I’ve got your back, moms.
What if you take a look at this one? Nine colorful birthday invitation cards. Here is how it looks,
Each cards have different decorations or elements, such as cute Rainbow garland with twinkling stars hanged to the fluffy white clouds. In my opinion, they’ve all acquired classic looks because they’ve stood the test of time, being enjoyed by thousands of children the world over.
Beyond that, you also got cute wording or words as an intro to the card, it says “Join us for a rainbow of fun!”. It sounds catchy, isn’t it? Sadly, you can’t replace this word with your own text, but there is another way to put your own text or information to the card.
There is a plenty of room for you to write or type your own text, and I already have written the sample in one of the template – so you will get the idea where to put the information neatly in great order. By the way, if you can’t be eager to wait to keep it as yours, please read this following download instructions,
- Right-click each one of design you think it looks great or match with your personal taste.
- Select “Save Image As”, locate where you would save the file in your device and tap “Enter” key to start the download process.
- If the download process is finished, check the file by opening it with Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Paint apps.
- For the best result, like having premium finished material, and so on, go pick card-stock paper. It’s a little more expensive than the other type of papers on the market, but it’s definitely worth the price.
- Don’t forget to also check your printer condition, like how much ink left inside the cartridge, could it be working properly with both of your device, and so forth.