I don’t know when my kids began watching a movie named Wreck It Ralph. I think it was coming from related / recommended options right after they finished watching the movie. I never have any experience about it, neither watching the movie or seeing an Ads on YouTube (Hahaha).
I just recently got the chance to learn about the movie, what does the film tell, where it takes place and so on. It was quite promising, that’s why it’s getting so much good reviews on IMDB. The feeling started to build up, and led me to feel so excited to create a collection with it. Here is how it looks,
You know the thing, right? Set up a clever way to represent your party through a fabulous invitation. Today, we came up with Wreck it Ralph birthday invitations, for the little fans around the world. I started the process by designing the background, which is consisting of chalkboard-texture and adorable line of dots used in the border design.
How to download
- Right click the preview image
- Select “save image as” then locate the destination folder
- Then click “save” or just hit your “Enter” key.
- The download will be automatically started soon after you hit “Enter” harshly 😂 (it’s joke, don’t mind it).
- Open/edit the file using Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop.
- Insert your text. Don’t forget to give additional direction to make it clear enough for your guests to find your address. Adding barcode of your party location would be great for sure.
- Hand it (invitation) to your guests or you can send it virtually on Twitter or Instagram as it supports you to do that (because it’s a digital file).