This month my sister’s youngest daughter will be turned 2 and we planned a very special and intimate celebration for our animal loving little girl! It was not hard finding the perfect party supplies, but, as always, we got many obstacles to find a decent invitation card design. Thus, I need to get my hands on it. Lucky me, I could finish it off almost three weeks prior to the party and here they are,
My sister decided to also share it with you all, everyone! We are hoping that I could be somehow helping you to adorn your party stationery so that your kid will have better confidence to invite his/her friend to come. This template features the cute jungle or safari animals, such as Lion, Deer, Monkey, Elephant and Zebra, all of them have been drawn in cute baby rendition.
To match with the entire concept, I decided to add a few more elements to make it looks like a legit “jungle” displayed in your invitation card. I’ve added something like trailing trees, green leaves and much more. All of those elements will be gathered and form great harmony to decorate your party details. You can see the preview image that has written text on it, it will show you how it’s done.
How to Download
- Choose your favorite template
- Click on each one of your selected template
- A pop-up page will appear so you will need to wait for a second
- Right click those image or template
- Then choose “Save Image As” and Tap your “Enter” key to download it
- Now your template will be automatically saved
- Check your printer condition, if you decided to go with all DIY route.
- Make sure everything is working properly.
- For the printing material (e.g. Paper), I’d suggest you to use cardstock paper instead, because it has great durability, good value, and tons of texture to choose.