What does make magnolia so special?
If you say “magnolia”, I’d easily tell that most people envision the large shade trees, attractive petals and fragrant blossoms. This gorgeous evergreen plant can also be characterized as purity and nobility.
I’m happy to say it’s that time again! As we are almost in the end of this chilling Winter that gives us plenty of presents and loves. Spring is coming! If I’m in your shoe, which you’re supposed to host a party soon, I think I’ll go for Magnolia as the decorations and party invitations. Spring has given me an insight of white, green and brown shades and in this post, we will explore the use of magnolia in stylish party invitation.
As many of you may know, I recently moved in to new apartment, as my house needs some work with the ceilings and wallpaper that’s started to look like from early 30’s. Anyway, I used pretty much the magnolia in every single templates here. With the help from my husband, we got everything set in place in just minutes.
Did you remember that I talked about the “rustic” wallpaper from my house? Lol. Lucky for you, I get inspired by the way how it looks, and decided to lay down the plain white layer and started to add some rustic feels to it.
Back down to the magnolia, I only got a couple of them and I hope you’re going to like it. Needless to say, the magnolia and other flowers do look very amusing which can easily transform them into something that’s irresistible to see. It came up with brides’ favorite watercolor artwork, with the added touch of foliage and beautiful twist of gold in aesthetic geometric gold frame.
Follow this to download the template
- There are two basic ways to download the file:
- Left-click the preview image > Right-click > Save Image As
- Or directly Right-click > Save Image As
- After that, locate where you want the file to be placed or saved in your device.
- Then Tap your “Enter” key or click “Save”
- Anyway, if you done with where the file is going to be placed, tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Once the download is finished, you can edit your template with any of these, Ms. Word and Adobe Photoshop.