This year marks the 156th birthday of the first edition of Alice In Wonderland. It surprises me how long this series was and cope all the obstacle throughout the years. I’ve seen this theme on hundreds upon hundreds party and it seems it won’t stop here, because this year itself, there are many friends of mine asking to make Alice In Wonderland theme birthday invitation for their party. Do you want some? Here they are,
The immigration of old era to these digital days brought us tons of useful things, one of them is like this Template Design which allows you to create party invitation under an hour. For today, I want to show something a bit different from that one, this one is surely one the best design for kids’ birthday.
As we’ve already mentioned it, now we have these beautiful Alice and her friends such as Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat, White Rabbit in watercolor and boho styled invitation card. You will not only get one option, but there will be eight different models for you to choose. It’s free and editable with Adobe Photoshop and Ms. Word.
It combines another elements such as Vintage Paper Grain background, watercolor ribbon and flowers. It looks so gorgeous, doesn’t it? Yup! No-comment for that! Even my friends, Alex and Rachel which has a cute new born baby recently, and they gladly picked these one as their baby’s first invitation card. How about you?
- Click any of your favorite design or selection.
- It will lead you to see a new page with another preview of the image.
- Then select “Save image as” and locate the destination folder.
- For easy-to-access, you can place it right on your desktop, so you don’t have to find it in carelessly if you forgot where you saved it.
- Tap Enter on your keyboard to start the download process.
- Check your device first, make sure everything is working properly, check the Paper Feeder, Is the Cartridge can handle the job, and so forth.
- After that, you can find small information about Printing Paper, that suit your needs as well as your current budget.
- It doesn’t have to be an expensive production, so carefully pick your paper.