The cherry blossom is the only flower that represents spring. It has been treasured in Japan for hundreds of years as their symbol, representing the beauty and delicacy of life. It has a brief life span; right after reaching its peak, the blooms begin to fall two weeks later. In such short period of time, the beautiful Sakura still able to display its delicate and exotic bloom.
How relevant it is to these days’ trend?
Needless to say, the beauty of these flowers has bloomed even more in recent years. Blooming in brides’ minds, alluring them to feature it and take part at their big day. Bouquet? Garland? What’s next? See below to find how people manage to involve this stunning flowers into their party.
This is a beautiful collection of 8+ Cherry blossom invitation card. Today, I’ll show it to you how to use it as magnificent design for birthday invitation card. It has distinct ways to capture everyone’s attention. Each templates packed with gorgeous Sakura, alongside geometric frame design embellished it nicely.
- You need to left-click each image/template/preview you are going to use
- A new pop up page will be shown shortly, then right-click the image
- Select save image as, locate the destination folder and enter.
- Software to open the file: Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint (Paint3d), Corel Draw and etc.
- First of all, it depends on what is more preferable for you, you can either send the invites traditionally or digitally.
- If you go with traditional way, I’d suggest you to print the template on any printing paper with at least 70lbs, the thicker the paper is, it would be better for you (Ex. Cardstock paper).